2011 I have to admit can go away.
Now, it wasn’t a bad year but it was tough and long and most of the time, frustrating.
Things that happened to me this year (in no order that means anything at all)
– I turned 25 (sob)
– I met Miranda July (sob (good sob))
– I graduated
– I signed on (OK the last two points have a chronological order)
– I began working in a Christmas shop (no kidding, and again, chronologically correct)
– I left Manchester and joined London again
– I made £143 for charity running, panting, crawling and crying in a Santa “fun” run suit
– My cookies made the radio
I’ll stop. Nothing groundbreaking. (OK I graduated…and my cookies…)
2012 you can do better.
But I’m not making new year’s resolutions.
Happy New Year all and thanks for reading.
I hope to have many more DAWDLINGS for you very soon. Please feel free to be lovely and subscribe at the bottom. I don’t bite, unless you’re into that.