I’m trying out a new series.
A series I advise you not too take too seriously. Unless of course you want to. Then who am I to stop you?
So here it is, April’s teachings:
1. It is not always a good idea, while decorating, to leave a computer in a bathroom for safekeeping. It will most likely/definitely will, break.
2. Sometimes people get back to you about jobs you have applied for.
3. Sometimes they don’t.
4. Six Scotch pancakes is too many pancakes. Four will do.
5. Cats snore.
6. Daytime TV makes it virtually impossible to stop watching quiz shows. Pointless, even. Sorry.
7. The TV series Doctors is bad. Just awful. Terrible.
8. No one in Doctors has a Birmingham accent despite it being set there.
9. Explaining social media to your parents doesn’t work. Especially when they believe text messages qualify.
10. Trying to kill a spider mid-run will only make it move faster. They live on an average one to two years. That’s two years of uneasy sleep.
Bring it on May…